The world's first magnetic induction cycler for qPCR.
The box is small. Ideas are great.
- Mic uses proprietary magnetic induction technology to heat samples and vent forced air for cooling. This means fast qPCR results in less than 25 minutes per 35 cycles *.
- Support that with a robust optical system that reads all channels simultaneously and running multichannel. Testing has never been faster.
- The Mic qPCR cycler is available in 2- or 4-channel models.
- Each channel uses independent high intensity
LED, photodetector and combined filter set
to provide unmatched detection performance.
- With a fixed optical path and no moving parts there is
Optical alignment and calibration are never required.
Even better is that there are no reference dyes or crosstalk
Compensation is required.
- Rotating aluminum microphone rotor gives unbeatable
temperature uniformity during dynamic and static
operations All other block-based qPCR cyclists only
promise static uniformity, which could lead to
inaccurate data, since samples are not heated and
cooled at the same speed.
- You may think that this level of precision requires
constant calibration but the microphone is good to go out
- You don't need to calibrate, ever.
- Combine excellent temperature accuracy of ±
0.25ºC, a first-class well-to-well temperature
uniformity of ± 0.05ºC and superior balance
time uniformity (zero seconds for all wells to reach
the same temperature) and you can easily classify
Class IV difficult SNPs requiring melting temperature
resolutions of less than 0.1ºC.
- Excellent reproducibility between samples and
repeatability between runs and instruments ensures
the highest level of quantification precision; allowing
for the detection of double differences in the gene